"В Европе введен запрет на Аюрведу и прочие зелья
Европейский союз принял решение о запрете свободной продажи аюрведических и растительных лекарственных средств с 1 мая 2011.
Новая директива выводит за рамки закона продажу лекарств из растительного сырья и так называемых пищевых добавок без лицензии (саму лицензию в Европе получить очень дорого и трудно. - автор)"
"Дания в самое ближайшее время, как сообщает BBС, должна стать первой в мире страной, в которой будут введены налоги на некоторые виды продуктов питания с повышенным содежанием насыщенных жиров.
Как сообщается, налог в первую очередь коснется тех продуктов, в которых содержится более 2,3% насыщенных жиров, то есть, например, дополнительные сборы будут наложены на сливочное масло, некоторые виды растительного масла, а также молоко, сыры, основные компоненты входящие в состав пиццы, а также мясо."
"Did you know that the federal government applies fines to farmers that shift from growing commodity crops like soy, cotton, wheat, rice, and corn? Yes, you read right. Farmers across most of the United States literally can't decide what to plant on their own land without the threat of federal fines. Not only will the farmer forego subsidies for failing to plant a "commodity crop" on acreage that has traditionally been used for that purpose, he'll be fined hundreds of dollars per acre for growing fruits or vegetables instead.
The commodity farm program effectively forbids farmers who usually grow corn or the other four federally subsidized commodity crops (soybeans, rice, wheat and cotton) from trying fruit and vegetables. Because my watermelons and tomatoes had been planted on “corn base” acres, the Farm Service said, my landlords were out of compliance with the commodity program.
I’ve discovered that typically, a farmer who grows the forbidden fruits and vegetables on corn acreage not only has to give up his subsidy for the year on that acreage, he is also penalized the market value of the illicit crop, and runs the risk that those acres will be permanently ineligible for any subsidies in the future. (The penalties apply only to fruits and vegetables — if the farmer decides to grow another commodity crop, or even nothing at all, there’s no problem.)
"В Дании введен налог на продукты питания с насыщенными жирами.
В стремлении принудить граждан к здоровому питанию правительство Дании пошло на беспрецедентный шаг. В стране был введен специальный налог на продукты с содержанием насыщенных жиров более 2,3%. Теперь датчане будут платить 16 датских крон ($2,86/£1,84) за каждый килограмм насыщенных жиров, который использовался при изготовлении пищи.
Датским парламентариям такой шаг представляется логичным: другие «рискованные» товары уже давно облагаются налогами (например, сигареты)."
"Эта инициатива направлена на распространение норм здорового питания и входит составной частью в программу увеличения в предстоящие 10 лет средней продолжительности жизни в стране на 3 года."
"Правительство Дании и специальная комиссия, занимавшаяся разработкой нового налога, считают, что уже через 10 лет после его введения можно ожидать увеличения средней продолжительности жизни на 5.5 дней (что довольно много)."
Интересно, как они собираются "набрать" остальные? Можно еще 199 подобных законов принять...
S 510 Food Safety Bill
S 510 fails on moral, social, economic, political, constitutional, and human survival grounds.
1. It puts all US food and all US farms under Homeland Security and the Department of Defense.
2. It would end US sovereignty over its own food supply by insisting on compliance with the WTO.
3. It would allow the government, under Maritime Law, to define the introduction of any food into commerce (even direct sales between individuals) as smuggling into “the United States.” Since under that law, the US is a corporate entity and not a location, “entry of food into the US” covers food produced anywhere within the land mass of this country and “entering into” it by virtue of being produced.
4. It imposes Codex Alimentarius on the US, a global system of control over food. It allows the United Nations (UN), World Health Organization (WHO), UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), and the WTO to take control of every food on earth and remove access to natural food supplements.
5. It would remove the right to clean, store and thus own seed in the US, putting control of seeds in the hands of Monsanto and other multinationals, threatening US security. See Seeds – How to criminalize them, for more details:
6. It includes NAIS, an animal traceability program that threatens all small farmers and ranchers raising animals. The UN is participating through the WHO, FAO, WTO, and World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) in allowing mass slaughter of even heritage breeds of animals and without proof of disease. Biodiversity in farm animals is being wiped out to substitute genetically engineered animals on which corporations hold patents. Animal diseases can be falsely declared. S 510 includes the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), despite its corrupt involvement in the H1N1 scandal, which is now said to have been concocted by the corporations.
7. It extends a failed and destructive HACCP to all food, thus threatening to do to all local food production and farming what HACCP did to meat production – put it in corporate hands and worsen food safety.
8. It deconstructs what is left of the American economy. It takes agriculture and food, which are the cornerstone of all economies, out of the hands of the citizenry, and puts them under the total control of multinational corporations influencing the UN, WHO, FAO and WTO, with HHS, and CDC, acting as agents, with Homeland Security as the enforcer. The chance to rebuild the economy based on farming, ranching, gardens, food production, natural health, and all the jobs, tools and connected occupations would be eliminated.
9. It would allow the government to mandate antibiotics, hormones, slaughterhouse waste, pesticides and GMOs. This would industrialize every farm in the US, eliminate local organic farming, greatly increase global warming from increased use of oil-based products and long-distance delivery of foods, and make food even more unsafe. The five items listed — the Five Pillars of Food Safety — are precisely the items in the food supply which are the primary source of its danger.
10. It uses food crimes as the entry into police state power and control. The bill postpones defining all the regulations to be imposed; postpones defining crimes to be punished, postpones defining penalties to be applied. It removes fundamental constitutional protections from all citizens in the country, making them subject to a corporate tribunal with unlimited power and penalties, and without judicial review. It is (similar to C-6 in Canada) the end of Rule of Law in the US."
"in Greece they are doing similar things to the economy as a whole, passing bill after bill which wipes out decades of working people’s rights, closing down small thriving businesses, etc.
in the meantime, we are trying to organising small farms and eco-communities… exchanging seeds (for free, and, as it turns out, illegally) and expertise…")
Despite massive protests, US Senate passes S 510 Food Safety Bill
The "small farms" exclusion will soon be meaningless
The Tester Amendment of the bill did manage to exclude some smaller farmers from the more tyrannical provisions of the bill. As currently stated, this would exclude small farms that sell less than $500,000 worth of food and which sell most of their food locally.
However, Senators failed to consider what's going to happen when the Federal Reserve keeps printing counterfeit money, devaluing the dollar and causing massive food price inflation. A farm that right now produces merely $100,000 worth of food (which could be a small, two-person farm) will soon find itself producing $500,000 worth of food (or more) due to the rapidly falling value of the U.S. dollar.
This is how the Federal Reserve's money counterfeiting actions will further destroy America and place small family farms under the tyranny of the FDA.
"Crippling trade in real food in the name of “food safety” — Bill S-510 already?
Underground sources report that U.S. food safety legislation is already being implemented. Here are a few snippets:
S510 is going into effect. For those who supported it, arguing it was needed and wasn’t going to destroy local farmers and food producers, here is the reality.
This radio show gives detail. Listen to the podcast at: http://www.derrybrownfield.com/tracks/042511.mp3
They are using it to try to shut down Mike Callicrate and/or people doing the same work he is, with HACCP. He produced raw beef and delivers it fresh every day, within just hours of grinding it (or cutting, too?). They are imposing a “test and wait” rule, in which ground beef (or other kinds, too?) has to be tested daily (sent off for tests?) and then held for test results (for days). This would kill the business of anyone producing fresh meat.
Also using HACCP to close the finest local cheese makers in the country. (Video of how hard these people are trying to comply and how clean their operations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ki_vnlOFY&feature=related)
HACCP ain’t the half of it. Wisconsin Dept. of Ag held seminars the beginning of April to educate produce growers and packers as to what will be involved in inspections. The supporters of locally grown have been co-opted by the new slogan “Buy local-Buy safely”. That unless the produce is inspected it isn’t safe, although everyone thought that there would be time before on the ground implementation of the FSMA it just isn’t going to be delayed.
Information how bed and breakfast operations cannot as institutions use their own eggs because of salmonella concerns and must buy Federally inspected eggs, even though they can sell the eggs at the farmers markets they can’t serve them to borders. In light of the Iowa egg situation I don’t see the logic in this, but those behind this are not logical, they and their minions are just evil… – PG"
Bill C-36 (Canada)
Canada passes Codex food law that permits police to trespass, seize private property without warrant
"The Canadian Parliament recently passed its own form of legislation S. 510, the draconian U.S. "food safety" bill that threatens to eliminate the freedom to grow, sell and buy clean food. Bill C-36, deceitfully branded by the Canadian mainstream media as a "consumer protection" law, is actually part of the larger CODEX Alimentarius food tyranny plan. It eliminates the law of trespass and allows Canadian police to invade private property and confiscate whatever they wish without a warrant.
Massive outcry from natural health product companies and consumers killed several previous versions of Bill C-36, including C-52 and C-6. Proponents of the new bill say it will protect consumers by banning the producing, importing, advertising or selling of any products that pose an unreasonable danger to consumers. But in actuality, Bill C-36 is nothing more than the same affront to health freedom that the previous versions were.
Passed on December 14 by the Canadian Senate, Bill C-36 allows government authorities and health inspectors to invade personal property and arbitrarily confiscate any items deemed "unsafe". It completely bypasses all existing privacy and confidentiality laws that protect citizens from such unlawful interference, and restricts citizen access to courts for due process in such matters. And perhaps worst of all is Canadian citizens are now considered guilty until proven innocent rather than innocent until proven guilty as has long been the standard.
Several Canadian Senators, including Elaine McCoy, Josephy Day, Celine Hervieux-Payette, George Furey and Tommy Banks all spoke out against the bill as a violation of civil liberties. Banks even told the Natural Health Products Protection Association (NHPPA) that the bill "is undoing 400 years of common law."
In accordance with CODEX Alimentarius guidelines, Bill C-36 will harmonize Canadian law with international law and trade restrictions concerning food. So whatever outside groups like the World Health Organization (WHO) and United Nations (UN) decide concerning food safety will now hold sway over Canadian law.
To read Bill C-36 for yourself, visit:
Canada Passes Bill C-36 To Finalize The Destruction of Health Freedom in North America
"Just two weeks after the United States passed the most restrictive legislation against the health freedom of Americans (the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (S.510)), its Canadian counterpart bill C-36, will now receive Royal assent and become law after a vote of 50 to 36 in the Senate.
The unconstitutional legislation was no stranger in the Senate. Previous bills C-51, C-52, and C-6 were all squashed never reaching final reading status. Bill C-6 effectively died during the prorogation of Parliament earlier this year and was reincarnated as bill C-36 this past summer.
A sample of the unconstitutional restrictions included in bill C-36 include:
- abolishing protection from trespass, a court-ordered warrant, and the need for court-supervised search and seizure;
- on ONLY suspicion, health inspectors with the aid of police can invade any location in the country, seize and confiscate goods deemed unsafe (i.e. health supplements) and violate all constitutional rights of all parties involved
- it bypasses existing laws on privacy and confidentiality and explicitly exempts the Minister of Health and government inspectors from any kind of third-party oversight and accountability;
- the need to publish regulations governing the activities of the inspectors is abolished, too;
- accused individuals have their access to the courts seriously limited, even the assumption of innocence is gone as violators are considered guilty until proven innocent with no recourse to any court of law.
- astronomical fines are to be handed out for crimes committed on the Minister’s assumption of guilt which requires no supporting evidence for independent examination;
- even the corporate shield would disappear, because corporate directors would be legally liable for the actions of their employees -; which actions would be deemed criminal solely on the opinion of the Minister, not by the courts;
- this bill allows foreign governments and institutions, like CODEX and the World Trade Organization, to have the same powers over Canadians in all these matters outlined above, as if they were part of our own government.
The bill essentially destroys the rule of law in Canada with its ability to bypass parliamentary procedures.
Ironically and coincidentally, bill C-36, The Canadian Anti-Terrorism Act was passed by the Liberal government of Canada at about the same time nine years ago in response to 9/11. That bill extended the powers of government and institutions within the Canadian security establishment that were highly controversial due to widely perceived incompatibility with the Canadian Constitution, in particular for the Act's provisions allowing for 'secret' trials, preemptive detention and expansive security and surveillance powers. Sound familiar?
By harmonization of standards and regulations, Canada, Mexico and the United States are all following the same path to effectively destroy the rule of law which is fundamental to our freedom. Canadians are now being asked to relinquish this right along with Americans and Mexicans.
The real question is, how long will it take before the citizens in all three countries realize that their freedoms have been systematically removed by their own governments? Even more profound a question is what will happen when they do?"