На самом деле, к сожалению, аллергией на арахис дело не ограничивается
Posted on August 18, 2015 by Thinking Moms' Revolution
(This originally ran February 27, 2014. As the second edition of Heather Fraser’s book is now out, it seemed a great time to revisit this blog in the hopes that we can reach even more people. — Editor)
At some point in 2010 I saw a simple website, where the margins of the text were too narrow, causing the sentences to run too wide, that claimed that the peanut allergy epidemic we are now experiencing is due to peanut oil being used in vaccines. I am a peanut allergy mom. I am angry and disappointed on a near-daily basis about the hand we’ve been dealt with our son, and I want answers. I knew my child was vaccine injured; I saw the downward spiral happen before my very eyes when he was two months old. However, I didn’t believe the text in front of me. I didn’t think it was true that there was peanut oil in today’s vaccines. I searched for information about peanut oil and vaccines, but everything I read contained the exact words of the outdated site I’d already seen, as if everyone else got their information from the same place, and none of it cited a source. I let it die and moved on.
The next year a new book was published by Heather Fraser of Ontario, Canada called The Peanut Allergy Epidemic: What’s Causing It and How to Stop It. I read reviews here and there, and people mentioned the peanut oil in vaccines again. I dismissed the book, assuming the entire theory behind it was the peanut oil in our vaccines rumor.
Fast forward to 2014: I was reading about how widely accepted it is in research that injected aluminum was responsible for some major afflictions — IgE production, increased allergenicity, and neurotoxicity. Rogue IgE antibodies are the cornerstone of asthma and anaphylactic food allergies. Aluminum neurotoxicity is the suspected cause of Alzheimer’s and, many believe, autism. If vaccines are point “A” and food allergies are point “D,” studies published in peer-reviewed journals don’t directly connect A to D. Instead, they connect point B, aluminum, to point C, IgE antibodies, and leave it to the reader to connect the outside dots — lest they be subjected to the Andrew Wakefield treatment. I spent days researching these terms and the studies that supported them, and time and time again Google was giving me Ms. Fraser’s book in the search results.
Another startling discovery came from the realization that if you want to know what’s causing an affliction in a large group of human beings, look to how researchers recreate those characteristics in the mice models they study. Peanut-allergic mice are created in the lab by feeding the mice, or forcing them to inhale, peanut protein fused to a bacterial toxin like diphtheria or cholera. It is truly that simple. The more I read, the more links to that book appeared on my screen.
Then I moved on to the relatively new Hib vaccine that has been part of the CDC vaccination schedule for two-month old babies only since 1990. I’d heard that there was something about the molecular structure and weight of the Hib bacterium that was so similar to peanut protein that the body confused the two. Again, all Google signs were pointing to The Peanut Allergy Epidemic. Finally, I stopped reinventing the wheel, went straight to Amazon, and ordered the book.
In short, what follows is what I learned, but I want to emphasize the need to read the book in its entirety. The note section at the back reads like a primer on “All You Ever Needed to Know about Peer-Reviewed Journal Vaccine Ingredient Studies that No One Talks About.”
A lot of people might be surprised to know that there are food oils in injectable vaccines. In the 1930s there was cottonseed oil in vaccines, followed by a short-lived spate of cottonseed oil allergies of about a decade that quietly went away with a change in formula. In the 1960s and 1970s a flu vaccine used peanut oil as an adjuvant to make a smaller amount of influenza antigen elicit a bigger antibody response from the immune system. From 1950-1980 an injectable penicillin was suspended in peanut oil to allow for a slow release of penicillin while the body metabolized the oil. The occasional anaphylactic death from subsequently eating peanuts made headlines.
Unfortunately, highly refined peanut oil does not have to be listed on the labels of foodstuffs or injectable medicines in the United States because it has been granted GRAS status — Generally Recognized As Safe — despite the fact that oil refiners know that it is not possible to remove all allergenic proteins from the oil. A sensitized child might be prescribed a medicine that contains peanut oil, and neither the parent nor doctor would know it, leading to a dangerous situation. However, all of that information is merely an interesting distraction in Heather Fraser’s book; a tangential history of the efficacy of America’s beloved peanut oil that is news to most of us.
One hundred pages into the book, the mind-boggling bureaucratic roller coaster begins. Four events happened all at once leading up to 1990 so that in 1995 a wave of peanut-allergic kindergarteners was sent to school for the first time.
The events of that perfect storm are:
1. The vitamin K1 shot became part of the general consent for treatment in hospital births in the mid-1980s. The injection was linked to leukemia in 1998, and the formula was changed in 2006. In both the new and the old versions, the popular brands of vitamin K1 contained a hefty dose of aluminum adjuvant to make a “depot” under the skin to slowly release the K1 over at least the next 2 months. The original formula contained castor oil, which is known to cross-sensitize immune systems to peanut oil. The 2006 reformulation of K1 replaced the castor oil with lecithin derived from soybean and egg. Due to the cross-reactivity molecular weights of soybean and peanut, soybean is sensitizing some babies to peanut and tree nut. That depot of aluminum is still in the infant body, churning out an IgE antibody response, at the time the baby receives the two-month vaccines. It is estimated that 4% of injected aluminum remains in the body for an indefinite period of years.
2. The invention of the bacterial Hib vaccine and its subsequent licensing for use in two-month old babies arrived in 1990. Children under the age of two years were not responding to the Hib vaccine’s carbohydrate antigen, which led manufacturers to create the CDC schedule’s first “conjugate vaccine” which covalently bonded the bacterium to a toxic carrier protein that the infants’ bodies would recognize: either tetanus or diphtheria toxin. This new carrier toxin acted as an adjuvant, stimulating an immune response. Two vaccines hit the market in 1988-89 for 15 – 18-month-old babies. By 1990 the age of use had been dropped to two-month-old babies, and an additional two more vaccines were on the market, being administered at the same time as the DTP and polio vaccines. It is now known that the structure and weight of the Hib bacteria proteins are very similar to the structure and weight of the peanut protein, which leads to cross reactivity to peanuts and tree nuts. We are, essentially, creating anaphylactic babies in the same manner researchers create anaphylactic mice: administering a peanut-like protein fused to adjuvant bacterial toxin.
3. By 1995 the countries of the western world were giving five vaccines in one needle for the first time. In the next three years there were 5,000 adverse reports filed in Canada, which is assumed to be only 10% of the actual adverse reactions. The effects of combining five viruses with multiple adjuvants and preservatives in one needle are essentially unstudied, though the Canadian Department of Pediatrics’ sheet on a five-in-one vaccine listed brain inflammation, convulsion, anorexia, infections, anaphylaxis, inconsolable screaming, and death as side effects.
4. In 1992 the already-crowded CDC vaccination schedule added additional doses of combination vaccines, resulting in load upon load of aluminum and antigens being delivered to the bodies of two-month old babies. Prior to this time the vaccination rates for children four years old and under in the western world were between 55% and 65%. The 1994 National Vaccine Plan aimed for 90% compliance for all infants and spent $500M to achieve it. Vaccinations became a requirement for preschools and daycares for the first time. Canada, Australia, and the U.K. made the same changes at the same time as the United States. Vaccination rates were suddenly at a record high — all well over 90% — on a jam-packed schedule of aluminum-loaded combination vaccines.
In the United States, emergency room records showed that from 1992-1994, 467 people per 100,000 were discharged from the ER after having experienced anaphylaxis. By 1995 that number had almost doubled to 876 per 100,000. By 2008 there were 1,000,000 peanut allergic children under 18 in the US and 2,000,000 adults.
We are overwhelming the immature newborn immune system with this toxic soup. It is not difficult to take Ms. Fraser’s collection of data and extrapolate the effect those reckless changes had on the similar epidemics of autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, asthma, epilepsy, childhood diabetes, and more. This country needs to take a step back and learn from the gigantic elephant in the room, even at the expense of loosening the reins of public health policy and admitting the cost that the vaccination schedule has had in collateral damage.
The most infuriating part of Ms. Fraser’s book is the light she shines into the dark corners of the “search for the cause” of the peanut allergy epidemic. She exposes the game of The Emperor Has No Clothes that has been played between pharmaceutical companies and the governments of the western world for at least the last 85 years. It is only acceptable — and, in fact, of utmost importance — to research a source of any epidemic as long as it is not vaccines, because the fact that vaccines are proven to be safe is unquestionable.
I know from my own research that the non-stop pressure to shout about vaccine safety from the rooftops is levied on the media by the pharmaceutical companies who pay advertising revenue for top-selling drugs, like those for erectile dysfunction or to chemically lower cholesterol. That pressure has birthed the media trend of promoting “blame the mother” research — blame her not only for what she ate while pregnant that caused an anaphylactic child, but for taking a dose of Tylenol while pregnant and causing ADHD in her child, or for catching the flu while pregnant and causing autism in her child.
As Ms. Fraser points out time and time again, no publicly promoted theory can explain the tidal wave of peanut-allergic kindergarteners in 1995 except for the ingredients of vaccines and the schedule they are administered on. Throughout her book she presents a painstakingly researched timeline and builds a convincing case of circumstantial evidence — the kind of facts that juries use to convict criminals every day of the week.
To order Heather Fraser’s book, The Peanut Allergy Epidemic: What’s Causing It and How to Stop It, click here.
~ Robyn Charron
Prior to attending law school, Robyn earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology and worked for two years in laboratories researching genetic disease. When her first child suffered an injury from vaccines at two months old, her conventional parenting went out the window, and she ushered in a world of organic food, supplements, and non-toxic living. She currently lives in Denver where she advocates for allergy awareness and parents’ rights to make medical decisions for their children without government intervention.
Is Big Pharma Murdering Our Cutting-Edge Doctors?
Yes, Of Course They Are...
Why? They've Tried Everything Else to Control the Dialogue...
Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
Saturday, September 26th, 2015
Depending on who you read, the number of cutting-edge (non-drug) health professionals dying under suspicious circumstances varies, but is rapidly increasing. The last doctor, 59 year-old Mitch Gaynor MD, a personal friend, and regular guest interview, of TV Doctor Oz , supposedly committed suicide in his back yard of his country home.
Bullshit - Gaynor was at the top of his game. My thinking? Gaynor was murdered, openly, as a message for Oz. What message? "Shut the fuck up, or you're next."
Virtually every one of the doctors that died under "suspicious circumstances" have commonalities - the largest of which is an anti-vaccine stance. But that's not everything...
Friends and family of Jeffrey Bradstreet MD are absolutely positive that Bradstreet's death, labeled suicide by a corn-pone half-baked, average 80 IQ, police department in bum-fuck, nowhere, know better. The family has hired an attorney and a private investigator to get to the bottom of it. They are being blocked by that same police, in their investigation. Are you surprised? The local cops are probably too busy ordering their new armored vehicles, surveillance cameras, crates of automatic weapons, flame throwers, and injecting each other with the latest blue rage, "bulk-up," steroids to answer a few simple questions.
Bradstreet was, just before his murder, a guest speaker at Autism One, talking about the REAL INGREDIENTS IN VACCINES. One-plus-one equals two.
Nicholas Gonzalez MD, my friend from New York City, died under "suspicious circumstances" at 67 years old, supposedly of a heart attack. However, his autopsy shows no reason why he would have had any heart attack.
Is it happening? Yes, it is. We all need to be on the lookout.
Are there reasons to murder these people?
Bradstreet was right on target and saying, openly, "Vaccines are NOT what we think they are..." and was laying out what was, and is, really happening.
Gaynor was just down the street from Oz - the man they can't shut up.
Nick Gonzalez was another one they couldn't stop, despite every trick to discredit him. Why? Nick had, and has, the cure for pancreatic cancer. Period. No question. People diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, across the US, found that, if they stayed locally they lived for six weeks. If they contacted Nick, they attended their grandchildren's weddings 30 years later. It was that simple - and the word gets out despite the best efforts of Big Pharma's disinformation campaigns.
But, I don't think it was Nick's cancer work that got him killed. He'd been doing that for ages. I think it was this letter I am about to show you. Why is this letter of maximum importance? Because Nick was a media savvy Conservative Republican DOCTOR nationally speaking on a vaccine issue - and, as we know, the Republicans have taken an anti-vaccine stance in the upcoming Presidential Election.
Given time, Nick would have been invited to speak to Republican caucuses, and because of his view, as a professional, would have made Trump, and the other Republican candidates EVEN MORE ANTI-VACCINE then they are now. More, after those Republicans came out with their statements in the Republican debate, Nick, being right there in Manhattan, would have been the "go-to guy" for all of the media. And, Nick was VERY GOOD at media. Remember his Larry King interviews?
Big Pharma is very worried about losing the vaccine debate. But, would they murder people over it? Of course they would. Look what they've already done.
The Letter to DHHS That Got Nick Gonzalez Killed...
Dear Ms. Fish:
I am a physician practicing in New York, a graduate of Brown, post-grad work at Columbia, medical school at Cornell, fellowship in cancer immunology under Robert A Good, MD, PhD, for years President of Sloan-Kettering and the “Father of Modern Immunology”.
I have reached the age of 67 years old, had only polio and tetanus vaccines as a child. I follow good nutritional practices, am in superb health with no minor or major diseases past or present and no infections over the past 60 years except a rare cold.
I am very troubled that the DHHS is now trying to implement forced vaccination schedules not only on children, but on adults. Most of these vaccinations as you must know have not been tested either for safety or efficacy. The most recent flu vaccine as I have read and believe to be the case was tested for neither safety nor efficacy but got passed through the FDA, perhaps because of drug company lobbying.
I survived the usual childhood illnesses without a problem as did my many friends and schoolmates,and believe firmly as a trained immunologist that these mild infections helped my immune systems mature. I think this obsession with avoiding the usual childhood illnesses unnecessary and perhaps counterproductive. Even the dreaded polio, as it turns out through epidemiological investigations, was in most people a mild infection no more serious than a cold. Studies from the late 1940s showed that in urban areas up to 95% of the populations were positive for polio antibodies, yet with no history of any significant infection and certainly no neurological disability. Yet it’s estimated that up to 40 million Americans may now be infected with the SV40 cancer virus as a result of contaminated polio vaccines. Was this risk worth the grand scheme to inoculate everyone for a disease than in most, despite government hysteria, was rarely a serious problem?
For most children as in my case and in the case of all my young friends at the time of my own infection, these childhood illnesses passed with no serious or lasting deficits. However, the same can no longer be said about vaccinations and the damage they cause. For example, if vaccinations are so safe, why has the government set up a “Vaccine Court” to pay out damage claims to victims of vaccination related disability, to this date amounting to billions.
There is no question autism rates are skyrocketing. When I was in medical school in the 1980s it was such a rare condition my professors spent maybe 5 minutes on it, advising us we would most likely never see a case in our professional lifetime. Now, it’s estimated that perhaps up to 1 in 50 male children may be afflicted. Something is changing, and if it isn’t the explosion of vaccinations, perhaps you can come up with a better idea. And this belief the only reason rates are higher is because now we are so smart we diagnose it better to today is nonsense; autism, with its head banging and obsessive behavior patterns was as easy to diagnose 30 years ago as it is today.
Vaccines still contain aluminum and mercury, both neurotoxins, and no one has yet proven they are safe as adjuvants. I’ve not found that controlled peer reviewed study.
The recent claims of fraud at the CDC over autism rates linked to vaccinations raise serious questions about the integrity of government scientists promoting vaccinations.
Vaccinations must remain optional, for the safety and health of our children.
Objective scientific studies on the safety and efficacy of vaccinations, not controlled by the manufacturers must be encouraged.
Wishful thinking on the part of vaccination proponents claiming safety and efficacy often with no data must be reported for what it is, non-science.
Adults and the parents of children must, in this country of all countries where individual liberty is so valued, be allowed to make their own intelligent choices about their bodies, and about vaccinations.
Benjamin Rush, MD, one of the leading Founding Fathers, a great physician in his day, warned that government involvement in health care decisions was a danger, to individual and societal health. He helped design provisions, like the Fourth Amendment, to protect us from government intrusion in our bodies and our health decisions. You should take this seriously.
American survived quite well without mandated vaccinations for children and adults, and we will survive better without such mandates.
The government knows these vaccinations carry serious and dangerous risks, or they never would have set up the Vaccine Court. This isn’t that difficult a concept to understand. And if the government by inference acknowledges this as they do in the Vaccine Court, how can the same government then force us to be vaccinated putting our health and lives and the health and lives of our cherished children in danger?
There are already deaths being reported from Gardisil. The heavy promotion of this vaccination in children for a problem, cervical cancer, that is relatively minor and easily treated, is unwarranted and may very well open up the door to greater danger than the problem being addressed.
Please stop the drive for mandates. Though well intentioned such thinking is scientifically misguided, potentially dangerous, and potentially putting the health of millions at risk. If people want to undertake the risk of vaccinations, the risk of contamination with things such as the SV40 virus, if they’re ok with the the intake of neurotoxic aluminum and mercury, then great, let them be vaccinated. But please, for those of us like myself, a trained research scientist, who see no need to be “protected” but see reasonable danger in vaccinations, we must be allowed to avoid enforced intrusion into our lives, and our health.
Thank you for your consideration.
Nicholas Gonzalez, MD
But Why Would Big Pharma Kill Them?
The main reason is that what Big Pharma is currently doing to keep the vaccine hoax alive, although costing them a fortune, is not working. There is a very real danger that the whole program is about to collapse - and, of course, that is exactly what needs to happen.
(1) The veracity of vaccines, and the "Vaccine Construction," itself, made up of a consortium of what are called "stakeholders:" vaccine manufacturers, Federal and State agencies, and so-called public interest groups, is very much an issue in the US right now. Notably, there are no vaccine victim groups ever invited into the dialogue.
Because of pressures exerted by competent opponents, I think, the Vaccine Construction is on the verge of destruction. And, the credibility of the entire vaccine program is coming up in the national elections just like I said it would.
The fights they lost in individual States over making vaccines mandatory was a huge shock, I think, to the "Vaccine Construction." They thought they owned the argument - and their only real success, and that argument is FAR from over, was in California. The Vaccine Construction was in shock over the losses in the other States. For them this cannot continue. It had to be stopped. There were REAL health professionals speaking to those State legislators. And those legislators were obviously listening.
Big Pharma's current campaigns are not working that well.
(2) Sharyl Attkisson, recently, at the University of Nevada, pointed out Big Pharma's astroturf (fake grass roots) media campaign strategy. There is a video. Go watch it. People simply are NOT buying into astroturf anymore. Real health professionals speaking out against vaccines are a huge threat.
(3) Jeffry John Aufderheide, at www.vactruth.com, recently GUTTED a major astroturf organization "Voices For Vaccines," in his article "Voices for Vaccines: 11 Facts Show How it’s a Propaganda Ploy for Emory University, CDC, and Big Pharma."
"Voices For Vaccines" tried to portray itself as "two mothers, one of which (snort here) claims to have grown up unvaccinated, only to see the light..." Jeffry's careful research shows details of what is really happening and who actually owns and runs the "Voices For Vaccines" website.
(4) Big Pharma's use of angry homosexual "skeptics" to troll the internet and focus, and transfer, their personal self-loathing at specified targets isn't working that well anymore either. People just ignore them. One of the skeptic organizations has already lost their funding. These days they are simply offensive and ineffective.
(5) Then there are those pesky Republicans.
Why did the Republicans take up this anti-vaccine banner? It was inevitable. Republicans are about family values - so what happens to children is important to the Party. Democrats are into Big Government telling you what to do. The Democrats have OPENLY declared that America's children DO NOT BELONG TO THE PARENTS but to the government. Look at what happened in California with the Democratic Party controlled legislature and governor Jerry Brownshirt with the mandatory vaccinations bills.
What Effect Are These Murders Having?
Quite a bit. They are shutting people up.
For one thing, I lost the sources for a dynamite article on how bad vaccines really are. My sources were, and are, I think, terrified of being murdered themselves - NEXT. They called me a few days ago and begged off, claiming "their attorney advises against this..."
What their attorney meant was, I think, "I don't need dead clients."
What was the article about? Three things:
(1) The Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) is little known to vaccine damaged families and their attorneys. In essence, the VSD is a data base following millions of children from their first vaccine experience to the present. It covers twenty five (25) years of continuous individual medical records all across the US.
The information within it is kept from public view, and as independent researchers, in California, have recently found out - (a) that data clearly shows a SIGNIFICANT relationship between vaccines and children's health problems - perhaps tens of thousands of times more than is being admitted to. (b) The participants in the study, it appears to me, are well aware of this and are hiding these facts so as to get "mandatory vaccines" in place in California and across the US.
(2) "Fake" studies, it appears, using the VSD data, have been written by "friendly" contractors, concluding the opposite of what the data really shows. When questioned, the authors of the "fake" studies will not produce their data sets for examination. Those authors get, according to records, an average 800 million dollars a year in "research grants" from Big Pharma and the CDC. You can read more about the VSD, and how it is SUPPOSED to work, here. The insert is a US map of Participating VSD Healthcare Organizations.
(3) The independent researchers, once the VSD local participants found out what they were finding out, had their access to the VSD cut off.
For my purposes there is adequate documentation of what actually happened. I've had parts of it read to me. More, the independent research was done in California, and involved California children, following what happened to each of them (thousands in the studies), for twenty to twenty-five years.
Twenty to twenty-five years of undeniable evidence of damage. With this, I intended to provide the evidence basis to destroy the US vaccine program. But, apparently, my sources don't want to be another suicide statistic.
Let me Be Blunt...
This information, from those independent researchers, in the hands of the "No on SB277" campaigners, would reverse the mandatory vaccine programs for all time, not just in California, but everywhere.
But the independent researchers don't want to be murdered...
Can't say as I blame them.
Tim Bolen - Consumer Advocate
- See more at: http://www.bolenreport.com/autism/antivaccine%20yes13.htm#sthash.xDy5BBYU.dpuf